ABOUT ST. VERONICA
St. Veronica Catholic School, celebrating sixty five years of faith, community and excellence, was opened in 1958 by parents who were committed to St. Veronica Parish. Since the beginning, the strength and support of the parent community has been a trademark of St. Veronica Catholic School. The Sisters of Infant Jesus were the first teachers to staff the classrooms and manage the administration. Starting in September, 1979, St. Veronica has been staffed by an all lay faculty. Today, we operate as a K - 8 elementary Catholic school.
In July of 2020, St. Veronica's welcomed a new Pastor, Father Patrick Driscoll.
Mr. John Payne is the new Principal since July 1st, 2023. We thank the outgoing principal, Ms. Mary Boland, for her service to our community.