The St. Veronica’s community participates in a variety of fundraising events throughout the year. Fundraising helps keep tuition affordable, supports extracurricular athletic and enrichment programs, and helps repay debt that was taken out for school construction and church repairs. Currently there are three fundraising groups, all of which work together to support St. Veronica’s:
- The Preservation Fund, dedicated to help raise funds to repay the debt and support the school
- The School Guild, which supports the schools enrichment program
- The Men’s Club, which helps support the schools sports programs.
Our primary fundraisers include:
- Dinner Dance and Auction held each November to support the Preservation Fund;
- Annual springtime Crab feed which supports the Athletic Program; and
- Family Bingo night on Wednesdays, which support the School Guild.
St. Veronica Catholic School is a 501(c)(3) so your gift is tax deductible in the manner and to the extent provided by the law.