ABOUT ST. VERONICA
St. Veronica Catholic School, celebrating over fifty years of faith, community and excellence, was opened in 1958 by parents who were committed to St. Veronica Parish. Since the beginning, the strength and support of the parent community has been a trademark of St. Veronica Catholic School. The Sisters of Infant Jesus were the first teachers to staff the classrooms and manage the administration. Today, we operate as a K - 8 elementary Catholic school. Starting in September, 1979, St. Veronica has been staffed by an all lay faculty.
In July of 2020, St. Veronica's welcomed a new pastor, Father Patrick Driscoll.
Ms. Mary Boland is the current principal since August 2017.